What you’ll do…
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Tax Preparer Assistant means you’ll help serve clients with diverse tax needs. While you’re here, we’ll help you advance with the knowledge and skills you’ll need to excel with us.
Joining us1 as a First Year Tax Professional means you’ll have access to advanced tax training you’ll need to be successful. You’ll also have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
Day to day, you’ll…
• Begin the tax return by entering client and W-2 information into the tax program
• Assist with the closing of the interview by assembling the tax return, obtaining required signatures, reviewing the finished product with the client, and completing bookkeeping procedures
• Ensure all H&R Block clients are receiving superior service
What you’ll bring to the team…
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Reading and math skills required to begin and finish the tax return interview
• Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
• Previous experience with Windows-based computer programs
• Additional state and local requirements may apply
• Additional course work in math, accounting, or finance is preferred
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
1This office is an independently owned and operated franchise office operating under an agreement with H&R Block. Franchisees make their own hiring decisions and any questions regarding employment at this office should be made directly to the franchisee.